Even though HIIT is pretty simple, getting results is all about the details. If you do things the right way, you can get MASSIVE results extremely quickly but if you do things wrong, you run the risk of not getting solid results, wasting time, or even putting yourself at risk of injury.
I don’t want ANY of those things to happen to you. It’s important you have someone that’s an expert at HIIT showing you the ropes. Because of all of the misinformation out there about high-intensity interval training, I’ve put together the next best thing to hiring a personal training to show you how to lose weight and build muscle with HIIT… the right way! Introducing The Ultimate Step-By-Step Guide To High-Intensity Interval Training
Here’s What You’ll Discover Inside…
– The old way of doing cardio training, why it’s not all that effective, and how to do cardio the HIIT way for faster, better results.
– The science behind HIIT, why it’s so powerful, and how to understand your own body to get the most out of it.
– The power of energy systems is revealed in detail inside and how we progress through energy systems for max results.
– If you’re starting from scratch and haven’t worked out in a long time, you’ll discover how to build a basic level of fitness.
– Should you use machines in your HIIT training? The answer is revealed inside.
– How to maximize your results with kettlebells.
– The power of the “kettlebell swing” and how to do it the right way for amazing results.
– Advanced HIIT methods such as Tabata, cardio acceleration, Fartlek, and MetCon.
– Create whole-body circuit routines and the exact steps to design the PERFECT circuit routine…
– Why you may be working out too much and how to workout less and lose more fat and gain more muscle.
– And, how to incorporate HIIT with an overall healthy lifestyle.
What Will You Learn?
- How to maximize your results with kettlebells
- How to do cardio the HIIT way for faster, better results
- How to workout less and lose more fat and gain more muscle
- How to build a basic level of fitness